Ticket Purchase Terms – L’Oréal Colour Trophy 2022
- Rights to admission for the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final (virtual or in-persona) are obtained by purchasing the applicable ticket. Tickets can be purchased by going to the purchase page on the designated website (www.lorealcolourtrophy.comor www.lorealcolourtrophy.ie as applicable) (“Website”) and following the link to Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/o/loreal-colour-trophy-46733600173) (“Ticket Platform”) where you can make your purchase.
- Price and availability of tickets may change without notice.
iii. By purchasing tickets you will be deemed to have accepted these Ticket Purchase Terms. We advise that you familiarise yourself with these Ticket Purchase Terms before attending the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final.
- When you purchase your ticket via the Ticket Platform, you will receive an email confirmation with a QR code which you will need in order to attend the event.
- We reserve the right to refuse you entry if you have not purchased a ticket and received the aforementioned QR code to access the event.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Ticket Purchase Terms.
vii. Tickets are sold subject to the rights of L’Oréal Professionnel Paris or other persons responsible for organising the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final to alter, vary or cancel the programme due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies. Advertised times are approximate and may be subject to change. It is your responsibility to keep checking the Website for any changes.
The Ticket Purchasing Process
- To purchase tickets, you must visit the Ticket Platform via the Website.
- You are able to purchase one or multiple tickets per person.
- If you have any problems purchasing please directly email [email protected] with your name and details and the Promoter will get in contact with you.
- Please check all details carefully before you confirm your order.
- Promoter will use the data you share to manage the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, to manage your ticket purchase, to contact ticket holders with information about the event (including to contact ticket holders in the eventuality of the event being postponed/cancelled). For further details on how Promoter uses your personal data, including how to request access to your data or contact details, please see our https://www.loreal.com/en/uki/pages/group/business-customer-privacy-policy-uki/ .
- Following the provision of your details to purchase ticket(s), subject to their availability at advertised prices (including any promotional offers) and validation of payment, the Ticket Platform will charge your debit/credit card with the face value of the ticket plus VAT. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email to confirm your order.
- Your transaction will be carried out on eventbrite.co.uk/the Ticket Platform, a third party working on behalf of the Promoter, to facilitate ticket sales for this event.
Gaining admission to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event
- To gain access and attend the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, you must have purchased a ticket and received an email confirmation and QR code from the Ticket Platform. Failure to purchase a ticket and failure to show this ticket (either digitally or printed) will result in you not gaining access to the event.
Transferability of Tickets
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
- Complimentary tickets for the competing teams are only for the competing team and are strictly non-transferrable. Any delegates who are believed to be attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket will not be allowed entry.
- When you purchase your ticket you agree that it is for use by you and your party and you will not attempt to resell them. If you attempt to resell the ticket(s), it/they will be invalidated and the bearer will be refused entry to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final.
Event Rules and Regulations
- During the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, you and all other ticket holders in your party agree to adhere to the rules and regulations of the event.
- You and all other ticket holders in your party must comply with all safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Please note that the venue management and Promoter accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of personal property taken into the venue.
Refunds, cancellation, rescheduling
- Refunds will not be given for tickets under any circumstances, except if, for any reason that is within the Promoter’s control:
- The L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is cancelled by Promoter;
- The L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is rescheduled by Promoter to a different date and you decide not to retain your ticket for the new date.
Only the face value of the ticket (plus any VAT paid) will be refunded if (a) or (b) occurs.
- If the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is totally cancelled or rescheduled by us, a member of the Promoter will contact you as soon as possible by using the details you have supplied when you purchased your ticket. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that the Ticket Platform holds in connection with your ticket(s), the Promoter cannot be held liable.
- If the L’Oréal Colour Trophy is to be rescheduled (as set out in (b) above) you will have the choice of retaining your ticket for the rescheduled L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final or obtaining a refund for the ticket.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability in relation to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final and ticket purchases
- You acknowledge that your purchase of ticket(s) and attendance at the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is at your own risk.
- Save in respect of fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ negligence, in no event will L’Oréal Professionnel Paris be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if L’Oréal Professionnel Paris has been advised of the possibility thereof, arising in connection with the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final and/or your purchase of tickets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final and our Ticket purchase or refund process, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- attendance at, or inability to attend the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final;
b. use of or reliance on any content displayed or otherwise communicated at the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final.
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
- direct losses, including without limitation loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
d. business interruption;
e. loss of anticipated savings;
f. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; and/or
g. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For the purposes of these Ticket Purchase Terms, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, volcanic eruption or volcanic activity, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, health pandemics including the COVID-19 pandemic, acts or regulations of national or local governments, including but not limited to any such measures relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, for any failure to provide the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, or perform any obligation under these Ticket Purchase Terms to the extent that the failure is caused by a Force Majeure.
- Nothing in these Ticket Purchase Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Age restrictions, rights of admission
- Attendance at the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 16.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to purchase tickets and attend the event. By purchasing a ticket you also agree to comply with any age restrictions which apply at the venue (in particular relating to the purchase and consumption of alcohol) as well as the laws and regulations of England and Wales.
- The right to admission to the event is reserved by Promoter and the venues, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches.
- You will not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind if you are refused entry to or ejected from the venue, or if in the course of any participation at the event (to be determined at Promoter’s sole discretion) you are abusive, you engage in threatening, drunken, or any other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in non-smoking areas), you are found to be carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Where prompt arrival is required, late arrival may also result in refusal of entry.
Availability of Tickets
- There is no restriction on the number of tickets you are allowed to purchase but there are a limited number of tickets available and once this number has been met, no more tickets will be available to purchase.
Promoter: L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, acting through its trading division L’Oréal Professionnel Paris, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.