L’Oréal Colour Trophy Ticket Terms and Conditions
[Minimum T&C's Gift With Purchase]
*Free bottle of French White Wine & Macaroons when you buy a ticket to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy 2021 Grand Final event by 23:59 on 03/09/21.
UK and ROI residents aged 18+ only.
Subject to availability. Available to the first 200 ticket holders who reside in the UK and the first 100 ticket holders who reside in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland*.
*Must truthfully verify age 18+ in form provided by Promoter. UK residents: A selection of x4 Ladurée macarons 55g (contains egg, nuts, diary, soya) and x1 Terre d`Or Sauvignon Blanc 750ml (contains sulphites, suitable for vegetarians & vegans). ROI and NI residents: A selection of x4 Ladurée macarons 55g (contains egg, nuts, diary, soya) and x1 2019 Luberon Blanc, Famille Perrin, Southern Rhone, France 750ml (contains sulphites, suitable for vegetarians). Upon ticket purchase by 23:59 on 03/09/21 or while stocks last. Promoter cannot guarantee but will endeavour to provide a non-alcoholic option if requested, please email [email protected]
Not available in conjunction with any other offers.
Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email to confirm your order and another email to complete a form to confirm your delivery address if you are eligible for the complimentary offer.
Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
Promoter: L’Oréal Professional Paris, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
*Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than if the event is cancelled or rescheduled by Promoter. Tickets cannot be transferred or resold. Price and availability may change without notice. Must purchase a ticket and receive a link from Promoter to access the event. You must be at least 16 years of age to purchase tickets. See https://www.lorealcolourtrophy.com/tickets-2021 for full terms and conditions. Promoter: L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, acting through its trading division L’Oréal Professionnel Paris, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
Ticket Purchase Terms - L’Oréal Colour Trophy 2021
i. Rights to admission for the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final are obtained by purchasing a ticket. Tickets can be purchased by going to the purchase page on the designated website (www.lorealcolourtrophy.com or www.lorealcolourtrophy.ie as applicable) (“Website”) and following the link to the L’Oréal Access Website (UK or Ireland) (“Access”) where you can make your purchase.
ii. Price and availability of tickets may change without notice.
iii. By purchasing tickets you will be deemed to have accepted these Ticket Purchase Terms. We advise that you familiarise yourself with these Ticket Purchase Terms before attending the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final.
iv. When you purchase your ticket via the Access website, you will receive an email confirmation and thereafter another email that will contain a link which you will need in order to access the virtual event.
v. We reserve the right to refuse you entry if you have not purchased a ticket and received from Promoter a link to access the event.
vi. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance these Ticket Purchase Terms.
vii. Tickets are sold subject to the rights of L’Oréal Professionnel Paris or other persons responsible for organising the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final to alter, vary or cancel the programme due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies. Advertised times are approximate and may be subject to change. It is your responsibility to keep checking the Website for any changes.
The Ticket Purchasing Process
- To purchase tickets, you must navigate through the ticket purchase page on Access by searching for L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final Tickets.
- You must have a registered account on Access to purchase a ticket or for someone to purchase a ticket on your behalf.
- You are able to purchase one or multiple ticket per each Access account. Please ‘add to cart’ the amount of tickets you wish to purchase and click ‘checkout’ and complete the steps that are presented on the Access website to complete your transaction. You will be forwarded to the Ayden payment gateway.
- If you have any problems purchasing please directly email [email protected] with the names of the Access account(s) that you wish to purchase a ticket for. Promoter will get in contact with you to arrange your ticket sales.
- Please check all details carefully before you confirm your order.
- Following the provision of your details to purchase ticket(s), subject to their availability at advertised prices (including any promotional offers) and validation of payment, Access will charge your debit/credit card with the face value of the ticket plus VAT. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email to confirm your order.
Gaining admission to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event
- To gain access to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, you must have purchased a ticket and received a link from Promoter via email to access the event. Failure to purchase a ticket will result in you not gaining access to the virtual event.
Transferability of Tickets
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
- Complimentary tickets for the competing teams are only for the competing team and are strictly non-transferrable. Any delegates who are believed to be attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket will not be allowed entry.
- When you purchase your ticket you agree that it is for use by you and your party and you will not attempt to resell them. If you attempt to resell the ticket(s), it/they will be invalidated and the bearer will be refused entry to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy or Grand Final.
Event Rules and Regulations
- During the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, you and all other ticket holders in your party agree to adhere to the rules and regulations of the event.
Refunds, cancellation, rescheduling
a. The L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is cancelled by Promoter;
- Refunds will not be given for tickets under any circumstances, except if, for any reason that is within the Promoter’s control:
b. The L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is rescheduled by Promoter to a different date and you decide not to retain your ticket for the new date.
Only the face value of the ticket (plus any VAT paid) will be refunded if (a) or (b) occurs.
- If the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is totally cancelled or rescheduled by us, a member of L’Oréal Professionnel Paris will contact you as soon as possible by using the details you have supplied when you purchased your ticket.
If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that Access holds in connection with your ticket(s), L’Oréal Professionnel Paris cannot be held liable.
- If the L’Oréal Colour Trophy is to be rescheduled (as set out in (b) above) you will have the choice of retaining your ticket for the rescheduled L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final, or obtaining a refund for the ticket.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability in relation to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final and ticket purchases
a. attendance at, or inability to attend the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final; b. use of or reliance on any content displayed or otherwise communicated at the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final.
- You acknowledge that your purchase of ticket(s) and attendance at the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is at your own risk.
- Save in respect of fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from L’Oréal Professionnel Paris’ negligence, in no event will L’Oréal Professionnel Paris be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if L’Oréal Professionnel Paris has been advised of the possibility thereof, arising in connection with the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final and/or your purchase of tickets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final and our Ticket purchase or refund process, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
c. direct losses, including without limitation loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; d. business interruption; e. loss of anticipated savings; f. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; and/or g. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For the purposes of these Ticket Purchase Terms, "Force Majeure" means any cause beyond our control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, volcanic eruption or volcanic activity, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, health pandemics including the COVID-19 pandemic, acts or regulations of national or local governments, including but not limited to any such measures relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, for any failure to provide the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final event, or perform any obligation under these Ticket Purchase Terms to the extent that the failure is caused by a Force Majeure.
- Nothing in these Ticket Purchase Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Age restrictions, rights of admission
- Attendance at the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Grand Final is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 16.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to purchase tickets and attend the event.
- You will not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any kind if you are refused entry to or ejected from the event, or if in the course of any participation at the event (to be determined at Promoter’s sole discretion) you are abusive, you engage in threatening, drunken, or any other antisocial behaviour, you are found to be using offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Where prompt arrival is required, late arrival may also result in refusal of entry.
Availability of Tickets
- There is no restriction on the number of tickets you are allowed to purchase but there are a limited number of tickets available and once this number has been met, no more tickets will be available to purchase.